The following information is applicable to our six showrooms only. For stockist bookings please contact your local stockist.
Visiting the showroom during the Covid-19 Pandemic and what we are doing to adhere to guidelines.
Our customer service and the experience you receive is very important to us at Peter Posh, we kindly ask you to read our temporary guidelines at this time before visiting.
1. Visits to our showrooms are on an appointment only basis from Monday to Saturday to control numbers within the showroom at any one time.
2. (New customers) A total of 3 visitors are permitted per appointment EG. Groom Bride + 1 other.
(Existing customers) Please contact our showrooms regarding group measures.
3. Social distancing of 2 metres applies where possible. We ask all customers to bring a face covering with them please. During your appointment our team members will also wear a face covering.
4. We will be following guidelines on cleaning surfaces between appointment’s and insist staff and customers alike use the hand sanitizer in the showroom.
To help us with this important process, please refrain from touching or handling stock and general areas as much as possible.
5. (New customers) If you would like us to dress a mannequin with your ideas instead of trying on, this is also an option and is very effective in visualising your perfect outfit.
6. In store toilets will be closed to the public.
7. Card/contactless payments preferred at this time please.
8. Please be aware our team will ask you to use hand sanitizer provided prior to the appointment start and handling any garments.
9. If you or any of your attendees feel unwell or are displaying symptoms, we politely ask you to reschedule your appointment for in a few weeks time.
10. (Existing wedding orders) We are able to measure anything up to 1 week before your wedding date for hire outfits, this is an option for adults or boys.
On arrival you will receive a warm welcome and will be carefully guided through other current procedures to help keep us all efficient and safe.
Am i going to be able to get suits for my wedding because of all the weddings that have moved due to the pandemic?
We have moved several hundred weddings already to the end of 2020 and through 2021/2022.
NEW CUSTOMERS - For those interested in our range, we encourage visiting and booking as soon as possible so you are not left disappointed due to high demand.
EXISTING CUSTOMERS - If you have to rearrange your wedding to a new date, please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to move your date.
How much notice do I need to give when hiring a suit?
With Wedding suits we recommend you book as soon as possible. Whilst stock is not normally a problem, the advantage of booking early is that once a suit is booked at Peter Posh, the prices are then held for the rest of your wedding party, whenever they come in to book. For Evening Wear, whilst we can often accommodate immediate orders, to guarantee availability, reservations should ideally be made at least a week in advance
When are the suits available for collection and required for return?
For a Saturday/Sunday function, suit collection is normally Thursday afternoon (from 2pm) and return on Monday (by 10am). Please enquire regading other function days. This is a general guide but if you have different requirements, because you are travelling or going on a cruise etc, have a chat with the staff and they will be happy to come to an arrangement with you.
When do I pay for the suit?
A deposit is required when a suit is booked, the outfit is then reserved and you will have secured the current hire charge for you and your party. The balance is then due on or before the collection date.
What happens if I damage the suit or accessories?
Don't worry, for a small additional cost (upon your request) an ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE WAIVER can be added to your order (prior to taking the suits). Conditions apply, ask in store for details.
We want to hire Peter Posh suits, but some of the wedding party are not near your branches.
We supply retail shops all over the UK. If you email your postcode, we will be happy to recommend an agent nearest to you.
Do all the members of my wedding party need to come for their fitting at the same time?
We normally recommend that the Groom, Bride and possibly the Best Man come in first and take their time trying different suits and accessories. Shirts and shoes will also be available to try on, so you can see exactly how you will look on the big day. We can also discuss/show the outfit other members of the party will wear. They can come in at a later stage either on their own or with you. You are more than welcome to visit us at any time, however from January to June we are extra busy on Saturdays. So why not make an appointment or call in during the week, this will minimise any waiting.
I have a question regarding my order that i cant see the answer to, who should i contact?
Please try the FAQ's at the bottom of our home page, or alternatively please call the showroom where you have the order set up, the details are in the contacts tab.